Why You Should Become A Lineworker
Program Located at our Idaho CampusCampus located in Meridian, Idaho with terms starting frequently.
Housing Assistance AvailableNot familiar with our locations? We partner with Collegiate Housing Services to assist with your housing needs.
Financing & Financial Assistance AvailableWe partner with lenders to help you get the financing you need.
Graduate fast in 7 weeks and start working right away
NLC GRADUATES HAVE A VARIETY OF CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- Telecommunications Line Installers & Repairers
- Telecommunications Equipment Installers & Repairers
- Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Tree Trimmers and Pruners
- Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Crane and Tower Operators
- Electronic Home Entertainment Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
WE PROVIDE THE TOOLS AND RESOURCES TO GET YOU HIRED
Career Planning Strategies
Learn resume, interviewing, networking
and other skills
Job Posting Portal
Find job opportunities suited to you
on the NLC job portal
Extensive Industry Network
Access our network of over 700 power and construction companies in the US
Expert & Veteran Staff
Work with experienced staff and VA benefits certifying officials, including 5 International Lineman Hall of Fame inductees
CAMPUSES THAT OFFER TELECOMMUNICATIONS LINEWORKER PROGRAM
LEARN HOW YOU CAN BE ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A HIGH-PAID TELECOMMUNICATIONS LINEMAN IN JUST 7 WEEKS
EARN A $63,000 AVERAGE INDUSTRY WAGE WITH EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND LONG-TERM JOB SECURITY
- Become one of the rare individuals who maintains the backbone of the digital world
- Provide for your family, live comfortably and enjoy a rewarding career
- Classes are starting soon!
Northwest Lineman College
An Industry Pioneer For 25 Years
NLC has revolutionized training methodology in the industry since its founding in 1993 and has created specialized curriculum used by hundreds of power and construction companies across the United States.