Explore the Florida Campus
- 10,000 sq ft indoor smart grid and transformer lab
- 3,000 sq ft gas fusion and plumbing lab
- 16-acre field-training areas
- 3 classrooms and administration space (7,000 sq ft)
- Student lunchrooms
- Tool and merchandise stores
Start your journey to a new career at the Florida campus, located in the city of Edgewater, with beautiful weather and attractions nearby.
The Florida campus features an indoor smart grid and transformer lab, 16-acre field-training area, and state-of-the-art classrooms.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the Florida campus now.
Enjoy beautiful weather all year long
- Located on Florida’s beautiful Central Atlantic Coast and surrounded by pristine beaches, Edgewater is a fisherman and water sportsman’s paradise
- Centrally located and a short drive from Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Daytona NASCAR track, Cape Canaveral, and theme parks, such as Walt Disney World and Universal Studios
- Over 150 acres of parks, nature reserves and wildlife refuges for walking, paddling, fishing, boating, and bird watching
- Beautiful weather year round makes Edgewater an ideal place to live, work, and play
Visit Northwest Lineman College
Learn more about our Electrical Lineworker Program by attending a virtual information session or visiting one of our four campuses in-person. Connect with us today!
Available career Programs
The Edgewater, Florida campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Download your free copy of the program catalogs for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, tools, and materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
NLC has partnered with Collegiate Housing Services to assist you in finding the best housing options to fit your needs while you attend school.
Click below to learn more and see the available housing options.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.NLC requires high-school-level English language proficiency as documented by a High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process).
- Provide proof of current medical insurance coverage by the start date of the term you select. (Students are required to keep current coverage for the duration of the program.)
- Not have a felony conviction on your record.
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds due to weight restrictions of fall protection equipment.
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.