Explore the Florida Campus
- 10,000 sq ft indoor smart grid and transformer lab
- 3,000 sq ft gas fusion and plumbing lab
- 16-acre field-training areas
- 3 classrooms and administration space (7,000 sq ft)
- Student lunchrooms
- Tool and merchandise stores
Start your journey to a new career at the Florida campus, located in the city of Edgewater, with beautiful weather and attractions nearby.
The Florida campus features an indoor smart grid and transformer lab, a gas fusion and plumbing lab, 16-acre field-training area, and state-of-the-art classrooms.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the Florida campus now.
Enjoy beautiful weather all year long
- Located on Florida’s beautiful Central Atlantic Coast and surrounded by pristine beaches, Edgewater is a fisherman and water sportsman’s paradise
- Centrally located and a short drive from Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Daytona NASCAR track, Cape Canaveral, and theme parks, such as Walt Disney World and Universal Studios
- Over 150 acres of parks, nature reserves and wildlife refuges for walking, paddling, fishing, boating, and bird watching
- Beautiful weather year round makes Edgewater an ideal place to live, work, and play
Available career Programs
The Edgewater, Florida campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Electrical Lineworker Program
Graduates construct, operate and maintain the nation’s electric power grid, working with heavy equipment, power lines, and bucket trucks.
Next Available Florida Term: May 3, 2021
Download your free copy of the program catalogs for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, tools, and materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
NLC has partnered with Collegiate Housing Services to assist you in finding the best housing options to fit your needs while you attend school.
Click below to learn more and see the available housing options.
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.
An Admissions Consultant will answer all of your questions and help you make the decision most suitable for you.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license (that does not expire prior to term start)
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (Electrical and Telecommunications Programs Only)
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process)
- Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program
- Not have a felony conviction on your record
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds (Electrical and Telecommunications Programs Only)
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.