Explore the Idaho campus
- 7,200 sq ft indoor lab area
- 25-acre field-training area
- 3 classrooms and administration space including corporate offices (20,000 sq ft)
- Student lunchrooms
- Tool and merchandise store
Start your journey to a new career at the Idaho campus, located in the city of Meridian.
The Idaho campus features a 7,200 sqft. indoor lab, 25-acre field-training area, and 20,000 sqft. of classroom space.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the Idaho campus now.
One of the Best Small Cities in America
Featuring diverse landscapes, the Boise area have become well known not only for its urban setting with a small town feel but also as an ideal location for the outdoor adventurist.
- Located in the heart of the third largest metropolitan area in the Northwest
- Some of the most beautiful mountains, rivers, hot springs, and lakes in the country are just a short drive away
- Downtown area is known for its restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and top-rated local breweries
- Consistently voted one of the best small cities in America
- Snowboarding and skiing just 25 minutes away
Available career Programs
The Meridian, Idaho campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Electrical Lineworker Program
Graduates construct, operate and maintain the nation’s electric power grid, working with heavy equipment, power lines, and bucket trucks.
Next Available Idaho Term: March 6, 2023
Download your free copy of the program catalogs for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, tools, and materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
NLC has partnered with Collegiate Housing Services to assist you in finding the best housing options to fit your needs while you attend school.
Click below to learn more and see the available housing options.
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.
Request More Information
An Admissions Advisor will answer all of your questions and help you make the decision most suitable for you.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license (that does not expire prior to term start)
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process)
- Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program
- Not have a felony conviction on your record
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.