Explore the Texas campus
- 10,000 sq ft indoor smart grid and transformer lab
- 7,000 sq ft gas fusion and plumbing lab
- 14-acre field-training area
- 5 classrooms and administration space (7,000 sq ft)
- Learning resource centers with computers, industry-related publications, study areas, periodicals, and videos
- Student lunchrooms
- Tool and merchandise stores
Start your journey to a new career at the Texas campus, located in the city of Denton, just 40 miles from Dallas.
The Texas campus features a 10,000 sqft. indoor smart grid and transformer lab, a 14-acre field-training area, and 7,000 sqft. of classroom space.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the Texas campus now.
Explore & Enjoy Southern Hospitality
Denton is a beautiful North Texas city filled with tradition and known for its Southern hospitality, BBQ joints and some of the best horse ranches in America.
- Located only 40 miles from Dallas
- Experience the nightlife of a college town and enjoy the incredible music scene and venues
- Not far from NASCAR races at the Texas Motor Speedway, AT&T Stadium, Six Flags theme park, and Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Par
Available career Programs
The Denton, Texas campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Electrical Lineworker Program
Graduates construct, operate and maintain the nation’s electric power grid, working with heavy equipment, power lines, and bucket trucks.
Next Available Texas Term: January 30, 2023
Download your free copy of the program catalogs for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, tools, and materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
NLC has partnered with Collegiate Housing Services to assist you in finding the best housing options to fit your needs while you attend school.
Click below to learn more and see the available housing options.
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.
Request More Information
An Admissions Advisor will answer all of your questions and help you make the decision most suitable for you.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license (that does not expire prior to term start)
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process)
- Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program
- Not have a felony conviction on your record
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.
NOTICE OF STUDENT COMPLAINT POLICY
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S3713.
The school’s programs are approved by TWC as well as the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s website at www.texasworkforce.org/careerschoolstudents.