SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Classes fill quickly. Secure your seat as soon as possible by following our easy, step-by-step process below.
Remember to reach out to your Admissions Consultant for any help you need to stay on track to your exciting new career.
Complete NLC’s simple online application and pay the application fee.
Submit the following documents for a quick acceptance decision:
- Medical physical release form
- Official High school/GED transcript
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance (due by start of term)
Upon acceptance, you have two more steps to enroll:
- Pay Lab Fee
- Sign Enrollment Agreement
Check out funding options such as student loans, scholarships, government funding, and other sources on the program pages:
- Telecommunications Lineworker Program Funding
- Natural Gas Technician Program Funding
- Electrical Lineworker Program Funding
*Tuition and fees are due 4 weeks prior to the start of the term.
After you complete the enrollment agreement, you’ll have access to register for optional courses on your enrollment portal.