SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Classes fill quickly. Secure your seat as soon as possible by following our easy, step-by-step process below.
Remember to reach out to your Admissions Consultant for any help you need to stay on track to your exciting new career.
Complete NLC’s simple online application and pay the application fee.
You will need to upload, mail or drop off the following:
- Medical physical release form
- High school/GED transcript
- Valid driver’s license
- Pay Lab Fee
- Proof of insurance
- VA requirements (if applicable)
Check out funding options such as student loans, scholarships, government funding, and other sources on the program pages:
- Telecommunications Lineworker Program Funding
- Natural Gas Technician Program Funding
- Electrical Lineworker Program Funding
*Tuition and fees are due 4 weeks prior to the start of the term.
An enrollment agreement will be emailed to you once your enrollment requirements are met.
After you complete the enrollment agreement, you’ll have access to register for optional courses on your enrollment portal.