Welcome to the Northwest Lineman College Application
We are excited to introduce your new online application and Student Portal. Please read the following important information and click the START YOUR APPLICATION button to begin.
Our NLC Programs are designed to prepare you for safe and rewarding careers in the Power Delivery, Telecommunication, and Gas Distribution industries.
Our most successful students:
- Arrive physically and mentally prepared.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Dedicate themselves to the program while on campus.
Our most successful graduates:
- Are geographically flexible when seeking employment.
- Proficiently apply the knowledge, behavior, and skills learned while attending our Career Programs.
To be eligible for Career Programs you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible to obtain a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Be physically and medically fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during application).
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds (ELP and TLP only, due to weight restrictions of fall protection equipment).
- Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program.
- Not have a felony conviction on your record.
Questions? Call (800) 338-8875