Explore the California campus
- 4 classrooms and administration space (10,000 sq ft)
- 14,000 sq ft indoor lab area
- 18-acre field-training area
- Classroom facilities with digital projection systems, internet connectivity, educational props, and instructional posters
- Tool and merchandise store
Start your journey to a new career at the California campus, located in the city of Oroville, surrounded by the ocean and mountains.
The California campus features a 14,000 sqft. indoor lab, an 18-acre field-training area, and state-of-the-art classrooms.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the California campus now.
An Outdoor Paradise Near the Ocean
Located in the North Central part of California, a little-known gem not far from Chico
- Outdoor paradise surrounded by breathtaking lakes, rolling green hills, rivers, and vast outdoor recreational areas allow fishing, boating, mountain biking, hiking, and more.
- Experience the robust nightlife and college town atmosphere in the Chico area
- Shops and restaurants line the streets of Chico’s quaint but
modern downtown area
- San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, the Pacific Ocean, and the Sierra Nevada mountains are all just about a 3-hour drive away
Visit Northwest Lineman College
Learn more about our Electrical Lineworker Program by attending a virtual information session or visiting one of our four campuses in-person. Connect with us today!
Available career Programs
The Oroville, California campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Download your free copy of the program catalogs for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, tools, and materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
We do not directly offer student housing nor are we affiliated with any housing options in the area.
The below list includes a sampling of housing options in Butte County, California.
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.NLC requires high-school-level English language proficiency as documented by a High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process).
- Provide proof of current medical insurance coverage by the start date of the term you select. (Students are required to keep current coverage for the duration of the program.)
- Not have a felony conviction on your record.
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds due to weight restrictions of fall protection equipment.
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education Disclosures
Northwest Lineman College is committed to providing potential students and their families with accurate program information in compliance with State and Accrediting Agency regulations. As an institution licensed to operate in California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), Northwest Lineman College is required to provide the following information on our website. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, Northwest Lineman College highly recommends that you contact the BPPE directly at 888-370-7589 or by clicking the link to their website below.
Note on Accreditation
NLC California Campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges/ACCSC is a recognized institutional accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.