Explore the California campus
- 4 classrooms and administration space (10,000 sq ft)
- 14,000 sq ft indoor lab area
- 18-acre field-training area
- Classroom facilities with digital projection systems, internet connectivity, educational props, and instructional posters
- Tool and merchandise store
Start your journey to a new career at the California campus, located in the city of Oroville, surrounded by the ocean and mountains.
The California campus features a 14,000 sqft. indoor lab, an 18-acre field-training area, and state-of-the-art classrooms.
Plus, student lunchrooms along with a tool and merchandise store.
Take a 360° virtual tour of the California campus now.
An Outdoor Paradise Near the Ocean
Located in the North Central part of California, a little-known gem not far from Chico
- Outdoor paradise surrounded by breathtaking lakes, rolling green hills, rivers, and vast outdoor recreational areas allow fishing, boating, mountain biking, hiking, and more.
- Experience the robust nightlife and college town atmosphere in the Chico area
- Shops and restaurants line the streets of Chico’s quaint but
modern downtown area
- San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, the Pacific Ocean, and the Sierra Nevada mountains are all just about a 3-hour drive away
Available career Programs
The Oroville, California campus is home to the Electrical Lineworker Program.
Electrical Lineworker Program
Graduates construct, operate and maintain the nation’s electric power grid, working with heavy equipment, power lines, and bucket trucks.
Next Available California Term: April 12, 2021
DOWNLOAD THE 2020 CATALOG
Download your free copy of the 2020 program catalog for full details.
- Detail of every program and course
- Complete list of campuses
- Requirements, Tools, and Materials
- History of Northwest Lineman College
Advanced Company Training
Advanced company training is delivered at all campuses and at customer locations across the U.S.
An Admissions Consultant will answer all of your questions and help you make the decision most suitable for you.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start date of the term you select
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license (that does not expire prior to term start)
- Be eligible to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (Electrical and Telecommunications Programs Only)
- Be physically and mentally fit to participate (official Medical Release form provided during enrollment process)
- Provide proof of medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program
- Not have a felony conviction on your record
- Weigh no more than 270 pounds (Electrical and Telecommunications Programs Only)
If you meet these qualifications, you are welcome to submit an application.
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education Disclosures
Northwest Lineman College is committed to providing potential students and their families with accurate program information in compliance with State and Accrediting Agency regulations. As an institution licensed to operate in California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), Northwest Lineman College is required to provide the following information on our website. If you have any questions after reviewing this information, Northwest Lineman College highly recommends that you contact the BPPE directly at 888-370-7589 or by clicking the link to their website below.